Doing some editing! Production blog

  For editing the first half the video we took a simpler route. Giving Cayden the job of main editor. We started out at the beginning of the film. I knew that we needed 5 minutes of film. We put the clips in order of what the storyboard called for. The video of me and my group walking into the library. We are talking and planning in this scene. Cayden used a great technique for this. I'm not sure exactly what editing software he was using but it gave a nice slide transition. I hadn't seen it before. It was quiet neat. Another thing I liked was the use of cropping. It showed us getting into the store. I thought that it created a sense of memorization. It was solidifying for our audience to watch the main event of the video. Getting into the store. While the recognizable sign shows. Not to mention some edits from the storyboard where needed. For one, Zane was injured and couldn’t run. My group and I had to improvise.


Some things change the original plans. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog: Time for modifications!

Storyboard blog: Storyboard for our music video

Filming blog 2: Headed to the mall