Library time! Production blog

I arrived at the library early in the morning. I was eager to start filming for our project. The library was almost empty. This was perfect for filming since we needed a quiet environment. We set up our camera and lighting equipment in a corner of the library. I made sure it was away from the main area. I was in charge of directing my groupmates and making sure that everyone was in the right position for the shots. We had rehearsed the scene multiple times. Yet filming in the library seemed to be a newfound challenge. I constantly reminded the actors to speak softly and not to disturb the other people. The library's atmosphere created a perfect background for the scene we were filming. We had to be mindful of the library's rules. This including not touching any of the book. I was worried about the acoustics in the library, but we managed by using a microphone. We had to be quick in between shots. We did this to avoid any interruptions from the library's staff. I was grateful that we had permission to film in the library. It added an extra layer of authenticity to our movie. The library's architecture and design were also a great addition to our visuals. What a fun day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing blog: Time for modifications!

Storyboard blog: Storyboard for our music video

Filming blog 2: Headed to the mall